- 6-7 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Alanya Pirate Boat Trip (Deluxe Luxury)
How about taking a journey in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean? What about Alanya's Pirate, Lovers, Phosphorous caves and swimming in the calm waters?
İt is one of the most popular tours in Alanya that you will enjoy a six hour long boat trip on a wooden boat with the view of the spectacular seaboard of Alanya.Sunbathe on the boat, get a tan while the boat sails around the historical Castle Peninsula that includes three well known caves: Pirates, Lovers and Phosphorus Cave and white sandy Cleopatra Beach. During the pirate boat tour you have a chance to see the sea turtles and, if you are lucky, you may see the friendly dolphins. BBQ lunch and unlimited soft drinks are included.
What do we do on Alanya Boat Tour?
• You will start this magnificent day,where you will witness dazzling beauties, by transferring to Alanya Port, where you will be taken from your hotels and board the pirate boat.You will meet the friendly staff and board your Pirate Boat, then enjoy the views as you leave the harbor behind.
• At the beginning you will see the historical structure located on the coast, including the Alanya Old Shipyard, Alanya Red Tower and the Historical Walls of the Alanya Castle. The first break is for a 20 minutes swim.Then we visit Pirates' Cave, Lover's Cave, and Phosphorus Cave.
• Exciting animation by the staff on Alanya Boat tour is waiting for you nearby the caves, a jumping show from the high rocks. Our next swim break will take place near Cleopatra Beach which is famous for its white sand. You may snorkel or jump from the pirate boat's deck as well. Don't be surprised if you see a big sea turtle while snorkeling.
• Pirate boat will then head for New Harbor with plenty of luxurious yachts. New harbor is where we will have our lunch aboard. Eat as much as you like of the delicious grilled chicken, rice and salad.After your body is well nourished, the tour continues to Ulas beach,where the boat drops anchor for another swim break.If you wish you may swim to the beach.
• As Alanya Boat sails far from the beach, be on the lookout for flying fish and dolphins.On the way back we don´t want you to miss out on the outstanding foam party with music held on the double deck of pirate boat.
• It is fantastic experience for everyone who loves great fun.The clear waters of the Mediterranean are a great idea to escape from the hot sun of Alanya! The pirate boat offers both a relaxing environment and entertainment with drinks, ice creams and music is inevitable! In the evening, the boat returns to the port and our guests are dropped back to their hotel.
What is the program of Alanya Boat Tour ?
- Transfer from hotels
- Arrival to Alanya port
- Alanya Pirate Boat Tour starts at 10:00 from Alanya Port
- Old shipyard visit (Shipyard, Red Tower, Alanya Castle)
- Swimming break near the shipyard
- Visiting Pirates cave
- Visiting Lovers Cave
- Vsiting Phosphorus Cave and feeding the fish
- Swimming break near Cleopatra Beach
- Lunch break in Pirate Boat
- Swimming break at Ulaş Beach
- Visiting Mud Cave (if the sea waves available for safety conditions)
- Swimming breaks in the open sea
- Watching the dolphins (if it's a lucky day)
- Return to Alanya port
- Transfer to hotels
- Bring your swimwear (bikini),towel,sunglasses,suntan cream ...
- İf you have your own car you can drive to Alanya Harbour,there are some park places for the cars
- Security and exclusivity: Due to Covid-19 given that the places on this boat trip are limited, it is essential to book in advance.We DO NOT guarantee that there will be places for people arriving at Alanya with no booking.
- Soft Drinks
- Transfer from the hotels or residences in Alanya center, Cleopatra region, Mahmutlar, Kestel, Tosmur, Oba, Ulaş, Konaklı, Turks, Avsallar, Okurcalar is included in the price.
- Life Vest
- Children 0-6 years free of charge
- Local Alcoholic Beverages (Beer,Wine)
- Photos and DVD
- Personal Expenses
|Monday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Sunday||09:30 - 16:00|